Cord 810 Westchester/Beverly?

Have we seen this before?   Seller provides zero info.   It looks to have the extra louver in the hood which makes it the long wheelbase.  EDIT:  Nope. I can't count

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274788912531

All original unrestored Cord.  I do not have a title.  Sold as parts.  I do have front fenders and most all the parts.  call for details. Mark 303-886-9125

Cord810Beverly.jpg

Edited by alsancle (see edit history)

Best I can tell its a 1936 flat back westchester. The body tags indicate it’s a westchester with the letter A. It has the early cowl water and oil filler. I believe it’s standard wheelbase and 6 louver grille. It’s a odd ball it that it had pleated interior but does not appear to be an armchair Beverly. Can’t  see enough of the seats to accurately determine. If it is, that would make it rare with only about 12 of the arm chair beverly’s produced. Car belongs to a restoration shop in Castle Rock Colorado that had restored about 20 Cords.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looked at the eBay link photos , serious full expensive  restoration needed and as it looks like  cord prices have fallen recently,  seen some ads for 60 /70k , bid at  5200 reserve not met , which I reckon is probably minimum 20k the car is not going to sell unless a rich collector who can dismiss restoration costs or devoted cord  amateur restorer wants a labour of love . Watch with interest as I love cords , restored ones! 😊

Edited by Pilgrim65 (see edit history)

• alsancle changed the title to Cord 810 Westchester/Beverly?