For Sale: 1930 Nash Model 452 R Rumble seat coupe - $13,000 - Claremont, NH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1930 Nash Model 452 R Rumble seat coupe - $13,000 - Claremont, NH

1930 Nash coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

1930 Nash coupe Rumble seat, 26k original miles, Runs and drives . New Tires, Motor has been rebuilt . This car is straight and has amazing body lines . More pictures are available upon request .  I’m happy to tell you all I know about the car but no time for Just tire kickers.  No trades, And no I do not need help selling it .

Copy and paste in your email:  fa140999504f329a91af35ce6e55faca@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1930 Nash Model 452 R Rumble seat coupe.

'30 Nash NH a.jpg

'30 Nash NH b.jpg

'30 Nash NH c.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gearheadengineer said:

I saw the ad this morning, and I’ve been fighting an internal battle ever since. So enticing. Thankfully it’s three hours away from me. 

Go for it!  Seems like a good price for an unusual car with great lines.  I've heard those early Nashes were very high quality machines.

3 hours ago, Gearheadengineer said:

I saw the ad this morning, and I’ve been fighting an internal battle ever since. So enticing. Thankfully it’s three hours away from me. 

I found my 1924 Cadillac about 3,000 miles from me after looking for only just over 3 years. One trip back by airplane and rented car to check it out and buy it. Another drive back to bring it home. About 20 years later, I finally found my 1927 Cadillac . Thankfully it was three hours away from me.     -     Carl 

7 hours ago, C Carl said:

I found my 1924 Cadillac about 3,000 miles from me after looking for only just over 3 years. One trip back by airplane and rented car to check it out and buy it. Another drive back to bring it home. About 20 years later, I finally found my 1927 Cadillac . Thankfully it was three hours away from me.     -     Carl 

Excellent point Carl. I contacted the seller and will see where it goes. 

Neil, I agree on the styling. I like it a lot.

I could have a lot of fun with this car. You know, 8” chop, LS swap, 24” wheels, massive amps, fake cobwebs.  

Just kidding! 

- John

Edited by Gearheadengineer (see edit history)

Glad to see you’re following your heart, John !

By now you might have pictures of the interior. If it is even close to as well preserved as the body, you have a real treasure. And that old car smell ! After looking closely : is the body color actually a very deep dark blue ? I thought it was black, but against the fenders, I think I see a beautiful blue. Is that the case ? Dark colors which look black in some lighting conditions are extremely attractive on cars styled like this. With a true mileage of 26k, the mechanical condition is SO much better than a clapped out 70k car. With modern synthetic lubricants, you will be able to drive the car forever. Good luck !    -    Carl