Scammer report - in a private message: mikebrown1874@gmail.com

pont35cpe

Yesterday, i received a PM from a newbie, Stephanie Woods, who just joined and i was her first post(i received 2). She stated her friend had what i was looking for with this email Tomrobben23@gmail.com   Second notice for another item, was her friend had what i was looking for with his email mikebrown1874@gmail.com  this guy sent me pictures available on the internet. Today i noticed that my PMs from Stephanie have been removed. So BEWARE..

• Like 1

I picked up two 30 Dodge coupe bare body shells,ran a wanted ad a few weeks ago for doors and deck lids,got a PM from Stephanie telling me the same guy had doors and decklids,imagine that. I was a repair plumber for a long time and this reminds me of some of the really nasty plugged up sewers we used to have to go unstop. In other words,it stinks to high heaven.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Scammer report - in a private message: mikebrown1874@gmail.com
4 hours ago, pont35cpe said:

Yesterday, i received a PM from a newbie, Stephanie Woods, who just joined and i was her first post(i received 2). She stated her friend had what i was looking for with this email Tomrobben23@gmail.com   Second notice for another item, was her friend had what i was looking for with his email mikebrown1874@gmail.com  this guy sent me pictures available on the internet. Today i noticed that my PMs from Stephanie have been removed. So BEWARE..

FYI:  Reported topics and PMs, if deleted, removes the user and all their topics and private messages.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WELL DONE GENTLEMEN!!!!!  Karma has a way, may take time BUT, it does come around. I know one close by to me that screwed members of this forum and hobby out of money and product. Rest assured, ya"all have NO idea how many hand stands and cartwheels I did the day he was arrested for "Deceptive Trade Practices" !!  Truth and Character shines, Lies and Deceit are crimes.