An unkown at the beach

It is not a Cadillac. The radiator matrix on a Cadillac looks different to that, and I don't think Cadillac put a badge on the top tank area of the radiator like that - something most cars had but Cadillac didn't.

The body is very 'slab-sided'. 

• Like 1

Cadillac had Electrics in 1912

1912 Overland ?

but body lines on doors are not the same

Classic overland 1912 editorial photography. Image of drivers - 58680142

5350.jpg

18 minutes ago, modela28 said:

It is definitely not an Overland .  Overlands had an oval radiator filler neck and the mystery car has a round filler neck.

Plus the fenders have lower metal flares on the fronts. Overland has an oval badge, too....not round.

Could it be a 1912 Premier? I know my photo is a 7-passenger touring, but on the Model 4-40 the front and rear fenders seem to match, headlights and cowl lights seem to match, the upper door panels seem to match (though in my photo the panels are picked out w/ pinstriping vs. the contrasting, painted molding on original photo)....also radiator shape w/ round emblem.....so many makes at the time, so a little hard to pinpoint.

12-Premier_Mdl_4-40_Trn_DV-07-PB_01-800.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 4:28 PM, Bob Zetnick said:

Could it be a 1912 Premier? I know my photo is a 7-passenger touring, but on the Model 4-40 the front and rear fenders seem to match, headlights and cowl lights seem to match, the upper door panels seem to match (though in my photo the panels are picked out w/ pinstriping vs. the contrasting, painted molding on original photo)....also radiator shape w/ round emblem.....so many makes at the time, so a little hard to pinpoint.

12-Premier_Mdl_4-40_Trn_DV-07-PB_01-800.jpg

This looks like a good pick.