WTB - 1925 DB Roadster Rear Springs

JayG

I'm looking for a pair of rear leaf springs for a 25 Dodge Brothers roadster.  These are 6 leaves with a tenth of 55 inches.  I think they are unique to the roadster and coupe.  If you have the long leaf that attaches to the shackles and it's 55" I'd be willing to buy just those.   My roadster sits too high with whatever springs are currently under it.  The main leaf is shorter and it has 7 leaves.  Thanks for any help.   Jay

That's great info.  Thanks!!!!   What's interesting is the length is the same for all 24 - 27 body styles.  The difference is the number of leaves and the Free Arch.  That would imply that I could get mine arched to spec or am I over simplifying things?

On 3/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, JFranklin said:

I see there is a business that makes springs. You could try a search on the computer. Just like I did.

https://www.eatondetroitspring.com

I contacted eaton for the rear springs for my 36 dodge humpback panel.  It took awhile but they finally contacted me and said they had the bluprints for the springs and that they could make them for me.  I have one installed, but still waiting for right side (left hand thread) shackle to put the other one on.  Bob

• Like 1