For Sale: 1940 Chrysler Royal - $8,000 - Amsterdam, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1940 Chrysler Royal - $8,000 - Amsterdam, NY

https://albany.craigslist.org/cto/d/amsterdam-1940-chrysler-royal/7224200388.html

1940 Chrysler Royal, no rust never fixed, perfect old paint, all original even the floors are only rust color, real nice shape. Brakes all replaced, oil clean, antifreeze good. spins over nice, but valves are stuck. I put a bore scope in plug holes pistons and sleeves perfect. I believe the 17 thousand miles on spedometer to be correct. Interior easily cleanable and in good condition. even the battery box is perfect. Trunk still has original paint. Gas tank is clean and fresh fuel in it. I only have owned this car a few days, wanted to get it running, but now that can not happen and I have to find it a good home. I have books also to go with it.. This is a 1940 with suicide doors in rear. If you are looking for a cheaper price keep looking. this car needs no body work, only a head gasket.... its 6 cylinder flat head, cant get any easier that that.

Contact:  (518) three-six-nine-seven-seven-seven-three.  IF YOU TEXT ME< I WILL NOT REPLY >> CALL ME ONLY

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Chrysler Royal sedan.

'40 Chrysler Royal NY a.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY b.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY c.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY d.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY e.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY f.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY g.jpg

'40 Chrysler Royal NY h.jpg

• Like 1

I posted this "flipper" because the Chrysler itself appears to be a decent car other than the engine problems.  I suspect it won't take long for him to decide this isn't going to happen and the car will be an albatross, the price drop and maybe eventually arrive in a realistic range.

• Like 4