Maserati tool kit

14 hours ago, Plumbinguy said:

Thanx for your reply!  Doesn't appear to be a swiss product, any idea the manufacturer?

If you were looking for their trademark on the red plastic exterior, you might possibly ‘think’ that it has been worn off? Or is that beyond your comprehension?

I understand fully your comment. I also saw the other example of this knife with the difficult to see insignia on it.

It was my intention to display the various ‘blades’ that the original knife should have, nothing else.  
You are aware of the definition of ‘assume’, are you not?

On 7/22/2020 at 10:12 AM, Plumbinguy said:

Also I am aware you are battling the virus. I hope you completely recover, and that you and yours are well!

Thank you for your good wishes. Although I’m 80, I am fortunate to being in good health.

For the most part, I have recovered with just a little loss of reserve strength.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here is one of my tool kits. Notice the screwdriver is a plain, side says W. Germany,  knife says Wenger and Switzerland,  tire gauge was made in England. Gloves and leather case smell new. Hopefully will solve some problems if not world peace.

20200815_105922.jpg

20200815_111156.jpg

20200815_111516.jpg

10 hours ago, wild bill said:

Here is one of my tool kits. Notice the screwdriver is a plain, side says W. Germany,  knife says Wenger and Switzerland,  tire gauge was made in England. Gloves and leather case smell new. Hopefully will solve some problems if not world peace.

20200815_105922.jpg

20200815_111156.jpg

20200815_111516.jpg

That screwdriver blade should pull out, and the other end be a phillips.