1935 Pontiac Six sedan- $6500 - WA - Not Mine

1935 Pontiac Six Sedan - $6500 - Hansville, WA

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/d/hansville-1935-pontiac/7143231688.html

1935 Pontiac sedan barn find. An art deco streamline masterpiece from the original owners estate. The car is in remarkable condition and is very original , needing brakes and some tinkering to get running. The electrical is good and the motor turns over but will not start. The body shows wear and tear patina, some trunk rust and a bit of loose wood at the door hinges but overall the car is solid. This beauty would make a very nice and extremely rare restoration or as several pictures show, a cool rod project. This was the only year that General Motors used suicide front doors and also shares it's basic body with Chevrolet, Oldsmobile and LaSalle. Sold with bill of sale. Open to trades.

Contact: respond by copy and paste into email: 6a87c24631ee3d6fab91f7d4493ab7ba@sale.craigslist.org

I have not personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1935 Pontiac Six Sedan 

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA a.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA aa.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA b.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA c.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA cc.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA d.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA e.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA ee.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA eee.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA f.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA g.jpg

'35 Pontiac 6 sedan - CL WA h.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The car is in our forum's "Not Mine" category, 

where people post cars that have been advertised

elsewhere.  It's too bad that the seller never put

his phone number in the ad for interested people

to get more information.  There's a good chance

that a car remains unsold many months after the

short-lived Craig's List ad expires.

• Like 1

There has been at least one previous thread about this car. looks like someone cleaned it up and bought it a set of tires. I'm not sure if this is a flipper or the same owner? I am fairly sure I have seen those buildings in the background on ads on Seattle craigslist before. Maybe try to PM the original poster of the other thread through the forum. It should trigger an email to him. If he does not still own it, maybe he knows who he sold it to? He mentioned he was in the Gig Harbor WA area. It is currently listed in Hansville WA. That's not too far away from Gig Harbor.

https://forums.aaca.org/topic/337650-1935-pontiac-4dr-6/

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I saw your post in the other thread. If you have not already done so, you should send him a private message. I'm not sure, but I don't think just posting in a thread is enough to trigger an email to him on this forum. He was never a regular around here, and may not still be reading the forum. A PM will trigger an email for sure, assuming he had an email address registered here, and that he is still using that address.

Roll your mouse over his avatar or icon, and a box should open. Scroll down and click on "message".

I am a 1936 Pontiac owner, and the cars are fairly similar. If there are any questions I might be able to answer, let me know.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Is there any wood in this car, or cars this late?  Pop was born in 1935 and this would make a nice addition to my collection of Pontiacs. Again, too far away and too many projects going on. I need to get my butt in gear and start to getting things finished.

Just so you know, we are in an old thread. This is a wooden body with a one piece steel top stamping (FIsher's first steel top). The construction is fairly conventional with wooden sills, wooden doors, some tin nailed in to cover the larger openings, etc. My 1936 does have a steel assembly inside that makes up the trunk floor and the area under the rear seat. I'm not sure if the car in the pictures would have that. The A pillars are steel. The B pillars are wood, and on 1935s the front doors hang from them.