Mohair upholstery fabric

jpage

I have available 3 different colors of all wool high grade special order mohair fabric from the manufacturer that I have been dealing with. This is all discontinued merchandise and 1 color, Special Brown, the lightest of the 3 ,was made specifically for Lebaron Bonney. There are only 22 yds of that available, which will do a large sedan or probably 2 coupes. The  other 2 colors are slightly darker and there is about 100 yds. of each available. Again, I will have to purchase in bulk rolls of 50 yds. and will not order until a full roll is sold. Once he material is gone, it's gone so this is a great opportunity to purchase hard to find mohair at an affordable price. Samples are available upon request. Please PM me for more info.Thanks Jim.

Good luck with better pricing.  Hirsch has good quality material.  Wherever you purchase your material make sure you buy more than enough and ask your seller how much they have in stock.  Dye lots differ, sometimes by quite a bit.  We recently did an electric car.  We ordered 9 yards of material which we figured was more than enough. We had to order 2 more yards. Happily Hirsch still had a few yards left on the roll our material came from.

Sorry, I forgot to put that in. Selling at $45/yd. plus shipping for cut yardage. If someone wants a whole 50 yd. roll it will be $40 /yd plus shipping. I'm just selling this to help the manufacturer liquidate some unwanted stock and, because  they helped me save some money,  I want to pass the savings along to others.Good deals don't come along that often. I will remind that all sales are final!