Period images to relieve some of the stress

Walt G

Hello, 

I am a new member and looking to contact member StanleyRegister regarding a photo he posted on this thread some years ago. However, I have not posted enough to be able to send private messages to other members.

@StanleyRegister - if you see this, would you mind getting in touch with me at dswig@hagerty.com ? 

Alternatively, if anyone on the forum would be kind enough to put me in touch with StanleyRegister, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you,

David Swig

dswig@hagerty.com

On 7/4/2024 at 2:54 PM, nzcarnerd said:

Nelson, New Zealand, 1932-33 by the registration plates. Cars waiting for passengers to disembark from the daily ferry from Wellington.

Most of the cars are readily identifiable but the big sedan with the three-bar bumper is still a mystery.

Nelson wharf 32-33.jpg

Nelson wharf 32-33 crop.jpg

It has been suggested to me that the three bar bumper car might be a Paige.

20 hours ago, davidswig said:

Hello, 

I am a new member and looking to contact member StanleyRegister regarding a photo he posted on this thread some years ago. However, I have not posted enough to be able to send private messages to other members.

@StanleyRegister - if you see this, would you mind getting in touch with me at dswig@hagerty.com ? 

Alternatively, if anyone on the forum would be kind enough to put me in touch with StanleyRegister, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you,

David Swig

dswig@hagerty.com

Got connected.