Convertible in junk yard in Phoenix with nice top

Jim

I was at a junk yard in Phoenix today and there is a very nice Reatta convertible there with a very nice tan top. The weather stripping was pretty good also.

I am sure this whole assembly could be purchased quite cheaply. $ 100 or less for a nice top is a pretty good deal. Take out a couple of bolts and get a nice top, framework and weather stripping.

When I moved the drivers seat forward there was the complete portfolio with the pen, tire gauge and flashlight.

The yard is the U Pull & Pay at  2501 W buckeye rd  in Phoenix

There was also another convertible in the U Pull on Broadway but a nasty car and picked over.

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

• Like 1

Mike, 

I stopped by there again yesterday as I was looking for a part for my daughters S10 plow truck and see the car is getting pretty well stripped.

I  also stopped  yesterday in their other yard in Peoria and as I was walking through it I was thinking I have been in probably 50 U Pull its around the country and this was the messiest I have ever seen and all the cars were pretty well picked over.

After I left you the other day I went to the really junky yard up the street near the water tower and got an IPC for a '90 but have no way of testing it.

If you see this post, could you email me your phone number and maybe I can test it in one of your cars?

Jim