they are amazing 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

There is a dealer in Maryland who specializes in Citroen on Bringatrailer.com

His shop does full restoration on 2-CV

someone here May recall the name

i have owned one, along with just about every other version of Citroen-

they are amazing 

I owned the same one, and driving it was one of the most fun things you can do sitting down......

• Like 2

On 12/29/2019 at 9:48 AM, John_Mereness said:

WTB - Citroen Deux Chevaux - friends have requested one and prefer one in USA, not wanting to import one from France to USA - absolutely NO rust.  Please private message me.  

I just hauled this 82 from WA to LA. Guy owns 200 plus cars from the 1900s to the 80s. He rents them to the movie studios. His big customer is NCIS New Orleans.

2020-01-02 23_43_58-(no subject) - dave@dodgecityvintage.com - Dodge City Vintage Mail.jpg

2020-01-02 23_44_23-(no subject) - dave@dodgecityvintage.com - Dodge City Vintage Mail.jpg

2020-01-02 23_44_57-(no subject) - dave@dodgecityvintage.com - Dodge City Vintage Mail.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, countrytravler said:

I just hauled this 82 from WA to LA. Guy owns 200 plus cars from the 1900s to the 80s. He rents them to the movie studios. His big customer is NCIS New Orleans.

2020-01-02 23_43_58-(no subject) - dave@dodgecityvintage.com - Dodge City Vintage Mail.jpg

2020-01-02 23_44_23-(no subject) - dave@dodgecityvintage.com - Dodge City Vintage Mail.jpg

2020-01-02 23_44_57-(no subject) - dave@dodgecityvintage.com - Dodge City Vintage Mail.jpg

He also has, or had, a Citroen Station Wagon done over as an ambulance -

used to be parked at the lot alongside I-10 in Slidell, Louisiana

On 12/29/2019 at 11:48 AM, John_Mereness said:

WTB - Citroen Deux Chevaux - friends have requested one and prefer one in USA, not wanting to import one from France to USA - absolutely NO rust.  Please private message me.  

Good Morning John.

My friend has a nice one here in Chicago.  Text me at 847-224-0642, and I will send pics-price.  It has no rust.  Thank you. John