• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The BCA BOD minutes for November have been posted on the BCA Website . Updated financials are included in those minutes . These are the first set of financials, that we have successfully combined the BCA and National Meet books and accounts in to one cohesive P & L and income statement. The one thing to keep in mind is that the National Meet monies cover from the time of the first deposit is placed on a hotel, tour, etc. That account will not really indicate the over all profit or loss until a couple of months after the meet is over, when all monies from participants have been received and all vendors paid. The BOD is thrilled , that we have been able to get to this point. It has taken a lot of effort from the NMC, Bill Stoneberg, (our former CFO) and our current Treasurer Jerry Courson. 

• Thanks 2

On 12/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, MCHinson said:

Thanks Jack.

Is 5110 the last line of the financial report? It looks like some lines after that might have been accidentally lost in the scanning process. 

Matt: it did indeed get cut off somehow in the thread between Jerry Courson, to me to the BOD to to Cornerstone to the BCA web. I am going to try and PM you an attachment, if I can not get that to work, I will try something else while I get this all straightened out. Thanks for letting know

Just now, Jack Welch said:

Matt: it did indeed get cut off somehow in the thread between Jerry Courson, to me to the BOD to to Cornerstone to the BCA web. I am going to try and PM you an attachment, if I can not get that to work, I will try something else while I get this all straightened out. Thanks for letting know

Thanks. You don't need to bother to send it to me personally. I can wait until you get the corrected version published.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dave: The February one have been posted as of this morning. I was not in a position to have the March ones ready for approval at the April meeting . They are currently awaiting BOD approval. The April ones had some corrections that had to be made. That has been done and they are also awaiting BOD Approval. That will either be done via email or special meeting. Hope you are well.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

The Minutes of the 6./17/21 teleconference have been posted. on the BCA web site. This teleconference also represents the annual business meeting that would have ordinarily been presented at the BOD meeting at the National Meet. The report includes reports from any of the Divisions that responded to a request for annual reports.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wanting members to know that the minutes for the April BOD teleconference will be posted on the Buick web site by the beginning of the week. I have not been on here for awhile, due to computer issues, but the minutes have been posted on a timely basis. I have just not been able to get on the forum to advise forum users about the postings. Hope to see you all in Lisle. It has been too long.

Correction on this post. I have been notified that our Web master is out of town for the long weekend , so the minutes will not be posted until after Wed June 1

Edited by Jack Welch (see edit history)
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...

I've noticed recently that there haven't been any BCA Board Meeting minutes posted for 2023 on the BCA website. I enjoy reading the published meeting minutes.  Any idea when new ones will be posted?

• Thanks 1

David:I am not the Secretary any longer, so It is not my place to post them. I will mention this to John McCarthy . I think it is helpful and transparent for the members to be able to keep abreast on what is going on with the BOD.

• Thanks 2

Jack, I am aware that you are no longer the Board Secretary.  I was hoping that John McCarthy (or another Board member) would read my post here.  Many thanks, Dave.

Edited by dship (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

I quite recently noticed that the BCA BOD minutes for 2023 are now being published on the BCA website.  Thank you, Jack and John, for getting that to happen again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1