1931 Graham Paige $8500 on Facebook Marketplace

Graham-Paiges were only made for a short time, but some are quite nice. One straight-8 Mod. 835 set some stock car speed records at Brooklands in England. It averaged 77 mph for 200 miles, a sedan with full equipment. What model is it: 610, 612, 613, 615, 827; 835, 837, Custom 8?

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

Hello Everyone & anyone, who might be able to help me get a phone number or E-mail address  For this man who is selling it for his father, on Facebook... the seller's name is Chris Bell.

But when I go to the face book link provided here...there seems to be no way to contact the seller..... Please help if you can.... It would make a very nice daily driver, as it is where I live there is no traffic, very rural and no freeway, only two lane paced and gravel roads, slow speeds 35-40 mph.  Can anyone help me contact the Seller   Chris Bell  ??? 

You must have Facebook messenger installed (or I think that may be what issue you face) .  There should be a box on the right side called "Contact Seller."   Basically, it sends the seller an instant message.

I received this reply:  It's my dad's car his name is butch 5183612528 

Edited by John_Mereness (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...