Radio repair vendors

Den41Buick

Looking to have a restoration on my 41 Buick radio. Not looking for a conversion. Has anyone had good luck with someone? Thanks

I have received prices from a few vendors in the range of $675.00 to $1,000.00. Is this standard?

Edited by Den41Buick (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Den41Buick said:

Looking to have a restoration on my 41 Buick radio. Not looking for a conversion. Has anyone had good luck with someone? Thanks

There is /was a good man advertises in the Bugle . Alan something. Did mine.  I can't find him now.  Several on Google search.

Ben

Edited by Ben Bruce aka First Born (see edit history)

I had a 41 Buick with a Sonomatic Radio. I bought it from some one from California . He was a member of Buick Of America Club. I do not know if they still exist. The official dealer for Buick  radio parts and repairs in Canada is Mr. Harold  McQueen in Brighton  , Ontario. I bought electronic vibrator and replacement used transformer from him. Of late he is not in the best of health . His Phone number is 613 4754257 

Honestly, I don't think we have enough information here to give any meaningful response. Some 1941 radios have deteriorated outside in leaking old cars, and look the part. Others look like the day they heard Pearl Harbor, but only light up and buzz. See what I mean ? I do seem to recall some radio repairmen list down below in Commercial Advertisements. Maybe someone near you.    -    Carl