please help Id this truck

doug pederson

It looks like a low radiator Ford. The windshield is another clue. 1917 -1922 Model T Ford. Firestone demountable wheels for the Model T had 5 lugs.

• Like 1

If Leif is looking at the center hub, it’s 6 both front and rear, if looking at the demountable wheel rim, it’s 5 lugs. I agree that it is an early 20’s T roadster converted to a pickup,  the car is earlier than the factory T pickup by a few years.

Looking closer, the 5 rim bolts could be an aftermarket set of demountable wheels, that T was a non-electric equipped car going on the fact it has side lamps, most likely was a clincher non-demountable wheel from the factory. You are correct that most T’s have 4 rim bolts and nuts from Ford

Mark, if you read my post above, I clearly state that  Firestone wheels had 5 lugs. Firestone were aftermarket wheels for the Model T.     John

The pictured wheels may be Firestone aftermarket demountable wheels for the Model T Ford.

Pearlman aftermarket demountable wheels for Model T Fords may also have 5 lugs.

Firestone also made 4 lug wheels for Ford to go on factory production. The 4 lug wheels on Model T factory supplied demountable wheels were made by Kelsey, Hayes, Firestone and Ford Motor Co. made some as well for their own cars.