Need some type of Headlights for 32 Buick 90

CTCV

Looking for headlights for 1932 model 97 Buick. Probably just going to paint them so they do not have to be perfect. I may be able to make the parts that mount them to the fenders. 

Thanks

Tony

1932 Buick  headlamps are the same for all models.  I have  some  extra headlamps.  They are disassembled now, and it will take some time to sort out all the small pieces.  I have two nice drive quality buckets.  Unfortunately , I think I only have one lense.  I have two good reflectors and front bezel.  I will need to find the wiring connectors and the diecast part for the badge bar.  I do also have a good badgebar.  If you are interested, I will see if I can get a pair assembled for you.  The Stanchions that the horns and lights attach to are different for 50, 60 and 80/90 cars.  I only have a pair of 50 series stanchions.  I can post photos tomorrow.

Bob Engle

1 hour ago, Robert Engle said:

1932 Buick  headlamps are the same for all models.  I have  some  extra headlamps.  They are disassembled now, and it will take some time to sort out all the small pieces.  I have two nice drive quality buckets.  Unfortunately , I think I only have one lense.  I have two good reflectors and front bezel.  I will need to find the wiring connectors and the diecast part for the badge bar.  I do also have a good badgebar.  If you are interested, I will see if I can get a pair assembled for you.  The Stanchions that the horns and lights attach to are different for 50, 60 and 80/90 cars.  I only have a pair of 50 series stanchions.  I can post photos tomorrow.

Bob Engle

Thanks for the info about the all 32 headlamps the same, that's good to know. I would welcome any pictures. I would not want to use top quality parts on this since it was drastically modified before we got it. I know the badge bars are fragile and expensive for the repro. I will most likely make my own.

On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 5:38 PM, Pete Phillips said:

I have some. Lenses, rims, and buckets, various conditions. Have more than what are pictured here.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, Texas

IMG_1950.JPG

Hey Pete do you happen to have a front brake cable for my 90 series?