2019 Southeastern Divisional Tour

MCHinson

After you send in the Activity Request Card, you will receive the application from National. The applications should arrive in plenty of time. The first post mark date accepted will be March 1st. The cut off date will be April 1st. The tour will be limited to 125 cars. 

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have sent in the Activity Request Card,  I understand that the registration forms will be sent out by National shortly after the conclusion of the Philadelphia Annual Meeting. 

178 requested Registration packets were mailed from AACA Headquarters today to those who submitted the Activity Request Cards to National for the 2019 Southeastern Divisional Tour. If anybody else is interested and failed to send in the Activity Request Card, please send me a private message and I can email the forms to you.

The first postmark date for the Tour Registration Form is March 1st.  The tour is limited to the first 125 Cars registered so please be sure to mail the registration form along with your payment on March 1st, or very soon after,  if you want to be one of the 125 who participate.  

For those who might have received your application, you will probably notice a $5 error in the math on the form. We will honor the $5 lower amount if you use our incorrect math on the form, or we will be happy for you to increase the total submitted to actually add up correctly.  Sorry for any confusion. 

My mail carrier has been busy. As of today, I have received applications for 39 of the available 125 slots on this tour. If you want to attend and have not sent your application in, I urge you to get it in the mail soon.  

DSC_0946.JPG

As of today, I have received applications for 47 of the available 125 slots on this tour. If you want to attend and have not sent your application in, there is still room but I urge you to get it in the mail soon.   

As of today, we have 57 cars registered. If you want to attend and have not sent your application in, there is still room but I urge you to get it in the mail soon. Based on phone calls and emails, I know that more applications are already on the way.   

• 2 weeks later...

We have a few days left before our deadline. We still have plenty of space for additional tour cars. If you want to attend the 2019 Southeastern Divisional Tour, please get your application in the mail as soon as possible. I am busy completing the final details on the tour routes. It should be a great tour. If anybody else needs an application, let me know and I can send you one. 

• Like 1

Final notice...

Tomorrow, 4-1-19, is the final postmark date for the 2019 Southeastern Divisional Tour. If you want to tour with us, you need to get your application in the mail tomorrow. If you want an application send me a PM and I will be happy to send you a pdf copy of the tour application so you can get it in the mail tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Matt Hinson, Jeff Oaks, and the entire Cape Fear Chapter for hosting a great divisional tour.  We had a great time visiting the sites around Cape Fear and getting to know everyone on the tour.   Your hard work and hospitality are greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Roger. We were happy to host the event and enjoyed it, although I did enjoy sleeping a little bit later this morning. I will try to post some photos later today, although I really need to get busy writing up the tour for our Chapter newsletter editor. 

I have created a Gallery Album for the tour and posted my photos. The Album privacy settings are set to allow others to also post photos. If you were on the tour and want to post your photos, please do. If you just want to see photos from our tour, this is the link: 

Unfortuntely it looks like the Gallery settings seem to go in reverse, so if you want to view my photos in chronological order, go to the last page and work your way back to page 1. I also got an error message that some of my uploads failed, so I the gallery is missing a few of my photos, but I have no idea which ones, and don't think I will be able to easily figure it out, so sorry for a few omissions. All of my photos are also on the Cape Fear Chapter AACA Group Page.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...