Wanted: Early to mid 1960's two door sedan.

KLTARGA72

Very interested in Pontiac's like the 1963-64 Grand Prix, Catalina, 2+2. Oldsmobile's, Buick's, Ford Fairlane's etc. I'm looking for a super nice driver quality, could be older Junior or Senior award recipient. Car that has some mild upgrades but still has the original factory look is acceptable. If you have something you think I would be interested in or know someone that does please send information and pictures. 

Lash 

plarowe@morrisbb.net

12 hours ago, suchan said:

You're casting a wide net. You'll get more responses if you can do some more research and narrow your choices. 

As the header states I'm looking for a two door sedan from the early to mid 1960's era. If someone has a car for sale that meets the criteria I posted I would like to here from them. I'm not stuck on one particular make or model.

Lash

2 hours ago, KLTARGA72 said:

As the header states I'm looking for a two door sedan from the early to mid 1960's era. If someone has a car for sale that meets the criteria I posted I would like to here from them. I'm not stuck on one particular make or model.

Lash

Any interest in a Full Size  Chevy Biscayne  2 door sedan?

Hi Lash

As long as you are not tied to specifics I would offer up my 65 TBird. Not an award winner but never entered it in anything.  Most everything has been replaced with quality parts. Looks original except for the distributor.  Could use some additional work since the rear bumper was never rechromed. Few other items to make it very nice. I would drive it anywhere. For now I'm working on a new project. 

20150809_200106.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J.  Awesome paint and very original, except for the paint and door panels.  Window sticker.  AC, 400 with TH400, AM/FM original radio and speakers.  Sweet car and very dependable.  Make me a reasonable offer.  910.352.0159.  Location:  NC

IMG_0668.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...