Need pulley for generator

stvaughn

Steve

I have looked thru several of my original Delco-Remy parts manuals and none of them show a pulley part number. Which tells me that the vehicle manufacturer supplied the pulley not Delco-Remy. I do have an assortment of pulleys. I might have something but can't promise.

Jeff

Jeff,

I took a couple of pictures of the pulley. It has the number 3SA55 and a letter N on it. It is 3 7/8” OD with a 17mm bore, uses a 5/8” wide belt and the hub is offset approximately 1/16” from the generator side surface. The bore of my pulley is worn oversized causing the pulley to wobble on the shaft so I’m looking for one with a tight bore. 

Thanks for looking, Steve 

BC696735-427A-4F62-9123-2DF93A6E2374.thumb.jpeg.3aa4176b9181e3470befba0fea977893.jpeg

A634E250-9035-49A8-B074-E1BA424B5AEC.thumb.jpeg.2caf7f58d0552bd301b46032b3f909e2.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

There is a REO frame,cowl and engine sitting in a guy's parts repository in Julesburg Colorado about that year that might be available. Don't remember much but there was no carb and the manifold hole was uncovered looking up catching rain and snow. Could probably look up the guy's name and phone number if interested. Not sure how you PM on this site but that would probably be best.

1 hour ago, sagefinds said:

There is a REO frame,cowl and engine sitting in a guy's parts repository in Julesburg Colorado about that year that might be available. Don't remember much but there was no carb and the manifold hole was uncovered looking up catching rain and snow. Could probably look up the guy's name and phone number if interested. Not sure how you PM on this site but that would probably be best.

Sagefinds, I have found a pulley but I may need some other parts he has. Click on my forum name and it will bring up a screen that will allow you to PM me. 

On 12/20/2018 at 7:41 AM, Dave39MD said:

I have  one. I would think a small rate box shipping would do. Send me a pm on what you think is a fair price.

Dave

3sa55 pulley.jpg

Dave, I have already received the pulley that I need. Thanks for offering to help. 

Steve