1952 brake lines to Hill-holder?

Working on my 1952 Commander hardtop, trying to install new metal brake lines. Unfortunately, I am not the one who removed the old rusty ones, so I need help. Where does the line from the third port on the hill-holder go to? Parts book says it goes from hill-holder to master cylinder, but I can find no port on the master cylinder anywhere. Am I missing something? See photos. First photo shows the front and rear brake lines attached hill-holder. The third hill-holder port is below them, but where would this line go to? There is no port on the master cylinder that I can find (second photo).

Pete Phillips

Leonard, Texas

1952 Studebaker Commander 2-dr. hardtop

IMG_0609.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

Tom, thank you SO MUCH. I think you may be right. There are two unconnected wires hanging just off to the left of the photo, and they may go to a brake light switch that might screw in here. So maybe the big bolt that attaches the hill-holder to the back of the master cylinder is one of those hollow bolts that has a channel letting the brake fluid pressure into the hill-holder. Thanks for that suggestion. I'll check it out!

Pete Phillips