Austin-Healy 100 Manuals (free to good home)

capngrog

Well, not exactly free, they'll cost whomever wants them the USPS postage.

My garage has reached the critical state of "Too Much Stuff Paralysis" (TMSP).  The state of TMSP is characterized by having to move one thing to work on another, spending more time looking for stuff than working on stuff etc.  I stumbled across these two Austin-Healy Service Manuals (both published by  the British Motor Corporation/Austin-Healy) and in my frenzy to "neaten the joint up", I almost threw them out.  I paused, thinking that someone could use these manuals and retrieved them from the "gotta go" pile.  One manual is dated 1956 and the other, 1959, and both cover the Austin-Healy 100, Series BN1.  Both manuals have obviously been used in the shop environment (grease smudges on the covers etc.), but the content/text pages are in excellent condition.

I considered posting this in the "Parts for Sale" forum, but since they are free, I thought I would post here.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Grog

I know someone who has one. I'll PM him, see if he wants these. The '56 is rare I think, and he has one and you have a manual for it. He is:

"Wally" Casten - 1956 Austin-Healey 100, 1982 e21 320i, 1987 911 Carrera, 2007 e92 328i, 1997 Triumph T509

1 minute ago, mike6024 said:

I know someone who has one. I'll PM him, see if he wants these. The '56 is rare I think, and he has one and you have a manual for it. He is:

"Wally" Casten - 1956 Austin-Healey 100, 1982 e21 320i, 1987 911 Carrera, 2007 e92 328i, 1997 Triumph T509

Thanks, Mike.  If Wally doesn't need them, I'll bet he knows someone who does.

Cheers,

Grog

20 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

I have kind of dried up my capacity for giving. More and more the charitable gift is not enough to satisfy the recipient.

Yeah, I feel that way every year that I pay my taxes ... Federal, State and Local.

Cheers,

Grog