What is this car?

3 hours ago, Mike36 said:

Hi Vic, boy you looked a lot different back then!  I’m sorry, just had to tease you. Good to see you back on here. Hope your new career is going well.

That isn’t me. Lol. I was in a restaurant and she said the picture (of her and her sis) was taken in the 50’s. I told her I thought that must be a used car from the 40’s. We both started wondering about the car...

Work is good but very busy. The new GM, Asst GM and I (Sales Manager), are addressing a lot of issues that had been ignored in the past. As you can imagine, not everyone is happy and there is a lot of hiring and staff changes going on. We almost have the team and culture where we want it so we can focus on growth. Thanks Mike!

• Like 1

Not a real good picture but you can click on it, open in a new tab, then click on it again to enlarge.

When I do that I see a forties Ford or Merc sedan. It has the oval tail lights of a Ford, not the square Mercury tail lights. And it has the 2 chrome strips across the trunk lid used on deluxe 1946 and 47 models. Took some Google Fu to find pictures of the back of every Ford and Mercury sedan from 1941 to 48 but if you do that you will see what I see.

That is my guess anyway and I am sticking to it lol.

• Thanks 1