A Nice Story of Hudson and a Tesla

TerryB

We get to the point where we all have to make a decision like this in our lifetime.  At 96 the Tesla or similar new car better fits his needs over the Hudson for a multitude of reasons.  I realize it’s blasphemy to hear he says he really likes his new car.  

Walt continues to be a great asset to the Hudson (H-E-T) club, no matter what he chooses to drive.  He has made his vast knowledge of Hudsons available to Hudsonites everywhere, both in his helpful remarks on the Club's own internet forum, and in his column in the Club magazine.

• Like 1

and what will Walt do in two years when Tesla goes out of business? He wont be able to machine new parts?

LOL 

Use his Tesla 3D home printer to make a new one?

And yet here we have a whole group of people who invest time and money in cars from companies that have already gone out of business!

A Veteran, 96 years old, still kicking, he can drive what ever he feels like. This country should pay for his charge/gas.

Not to mention a 96 year old is willing to take on the challenge of learning to drive something completely different . I have  sometimes have problems with using my 'smart' phone and I'm a long ways from 96.

I'm not sold on the Model  3 'display' dash and I think its too distracting for drivers but then some might think a brass cars multitude of levers and pedals are equally distracting.

So if a 96 year old can master a Model 3  then shame on me.

Brad

• Like 3