1932 Auburn 8-100A Brougham

I am retiring and must reluctantly part with my 1932 Auburn 8-1000A Brougham.  It has  a #'s matching Lycoming flat head eight and transmission.  It is equipped with a dual ratio rear, self lubing chassis, startix, freewheeling, and dual spare continental kit.  It is a multiple show winner with a first place award from the 1995 A.A.C.A. National Fall Meet in Charlotte, N.C. and a second place win for best restoration at the 1999 A.A.C.A. 46th Texas Tour in central Texas. It has the original manual, original 1932 carnival vases, and the only surviving original trunk of its kind.  It is an older restoration that runs and looks great. I am asking $90k obo. The car is currently in Dallas, Tx. and has been a Texas car it's whole life. Inquiries can be made at mariahamrick@hotmail.com or (972)834-8111.

Auburn back.jpg

auburn interior.jpg

auburn.jpg

auburn too.jpg

Edited by Maria Hamrick (see edit history)
  • Like 2

It's nice to see an Auburn that isn't an open car.

So many Auburns we see tend to be open varieties.

Potential buyers will need to know your location,

since this forum reaches people from all over North America,

Europe, and Oceania.  A phone number is helpful, too,

just as if you were placing an ad in Hemmings Motor News.

Is it correct to assume by the license plate that the car is

currently in Texas?

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

Great car. I like the colors. What did Auburn call that body style? Brougham usually indicates a four door. Pierce called that style a Club Brougham, Cadillac called it a Town Coupe, Stude a St. Regis. Just curious as to the exact nomenclature.

Auburn called their two door closed cars Broughams from 1931 -1936 , Maybe before that as well. 

This ad, should also show engine shots , the dash panel and underside.  Does the dual ratio work?  Was it judged at an ACD meet?

• Like 1

Thank you all for compliments and help,   We added more info and will ad motor and dash pictures.  It has been judged by the AACA  in two meets in Charlotte, NC., and won 1st prices, as well as many other 1st prices in meets by the Classic and Antique Clubs of America.