Just Wondering

Joe in Canada

Wondering how the new library is coming along with the move / relocation? Did I miss something here? It is it finished? Any pictures of progress? Under construction? Missed the grand opening party . I would think it will be a while before it is completely done but just queries of the progress. Anyone?

Hey guys, our magazine had pictures as it presently looks.  We do not get possession to the first quarter of 2019.  In the meantime we will need a massive fund raising effort and we are working hard with the architects to make the building a spectacular place for our members.  It is going to be innovative, allow even greater research than ever and be a great home for the next century for our members.  The location could not be better.  Thank you for your support.  More to come in the next few months!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old car fan said:

So ,where is the metz?.Like I said,i may have missed something?

I thought the same thing when I seen the Metz the first thing I thought was it being a shot from the new lobby. Sorry Steve I may have jumped the gun.

Edited by Joe in Canada (see edit history)

The Metz photo is in the existing building. The area where it is in the photo is a very full area between the main headquarters and the library. They are definately out of room in the existing building.