Buick Reatta - Meets, Tours & Car Shows

Ronnie

There is topic here on the AACA forums for Buick Club Meets & Tours.  It's a great place to find information about meets and tours for all models of Buicks.  I thought it would be good to have a place here in the Reatta forum where we can posts meets, tours and car shows that are expected to have one or more Buick Reattas attending.  If you planning to attend a car show or some other event with your Reatta, please post the event here.  Maybe others will see your post and take the opportunity to bring their Reattas to the event. 
Be sure to include the Date and Location of the event in your post. Also include details and contact information for the event if possible.

2018 BCA Southeastern tour - November 1, 2018 – November 3, 2018

CANCELED - see this post for details

Hosted by EastCoastReattaParts.com and Buick Club of America

Come join us for the 2018 Buick Club of America's Southeastern tour hosted by the Tarheel Chapter of the BCA!

Contact @NCReatta for more details

Host Hotel:
DoubleTree by Hilton New Bern - Riverfront
100 Middle St, New Bern, North Carolina 28560
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took my 88 Reatta to the Route 66 Fun Run today and parked it in my home town of Kingman, Arizona for the show portion.  I was the only Reatta there out of 800 cars.  I was parked in between a pristine GTO vert and a show quality 40 Ford coupe.  I did not get much attention but the previous owner stopped by and admired how well I have kept it up.

Great day with plenty of sunshine, 95 F and a slight breeze.  I was even able to set my chair in a shady spot.

DSCF2255.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am home from the Denver (Lone Tree) CO  Buick meet.   We had a decent amount of cars but lower than most because of the location.

There were 12 Reattas listed in the program.   Only 3 were judged under the 400 point system and maybe another 5 in Archival.   There may have been some that were only display.

They were parked in the same area but not together so a composite picture could be taken.

Met several Reatta owners that I had only talked to on the phone.    We had a good turn out for the Reatta Div meeting,  hopefully someone snapped some photos.

Here are a couple pictures from the show field.

dr.jpg

Dr3.jpg

dr2.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Rockville MD Car Show October 20th 2018

http://www.rockvillemd.gov/667/Antique-Classic-Car-Show

This is a Very Nice show with lots of History.  I have been the only Reatta there for the last couple of years, Would be great to have more. I know there are Reatta owners in the MD, VA area that would not be far from the show. I will be there hope to see you to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 9:21 AM, Ronnie said:

2018 BCA Southeastern tour - November 1, 2018 – November 3, 2018

Hosted by EastCoastReattaParts.com and Buick Club of America

Come join us for the 2018 Buick Club of America's Southeastern tour hosted by the Tarheel Chapter of the BCA!

Contact @NCReatta for more details

Host Hotel:
DoubleTree by Hilton New Bern - Riverfront
100 Middle St, New Bern, North Carolina 28560
This tour has been cancelled. Please see below from one of our chapter members who has been handling registration: 

I am sorry to inform you that the Tarheel Chapter is cancelling the SE Regional tour for this year.  Our hotel in New Bern is closed for a minimum of 60 days due to flooding and it is too late to find another venue.  We hope to have this tour in the Fall of 2019.  I spoke to several of you this morning and left messages with others.  Please remember to call the hotel if you have made reservations to cancel them.  The number is (252)638-3585 - press 1.  Our treasurer will be sending you a refund.  Thank you for registering and we hope to see you next year.  If you have any questions, you may respond to this email or give me a call at (336)599-9589.

Anne Gibson
Tarheel Chapter, BCA

• 4 months later...
  • Ronnie unpinned this topic