Any reputable pot metal restorers out there?

I am looking for a reputable person or company that can restore chromed pot metal trim parts (specifically tail light bezels). Someone who can remove the old chrome, remove the bubbles and pits, smooth the surfaces and re-chrome the parts. Job quality is important. 

Edited by NCRiviera (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

From my experience I highly recommend R&D in Elisabethton, TN.  Specialize in pot metal, and excellent at maintaining detail.  They'll strip part of old chrome, enhance the detail, then when chromed it's like original.

Just like any quality plater, not inexpensive, but beautiful work by a family owned business.

http://rdfinishing.net/

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:21 PM, NC68Riviera said:

I am looking for a reputable person or company that can restore chromed pot metal trim parts (specifically tail light bezels). Someone who can remove the old chrome, remove the bubbles and pits, smooth the surfaces and re-chrome the parts. Job quality is important. 

Your location says Fayetteville, Have you tried calling  Jerry's? Fayetteville has plating places like dogs have fleas, if they can't do it, they know who can.

5 minutes ago, NC68Riviera said:

Yes,  but there are no longer any reputable players in Fayetteville NC 

I don't know what to say. Half the people I've dealt with over the years aren't just disreputable, they're down right infamous, but no matter how bad they look to the rest of the world, if they like you they treat you right. Google up their number and tell them some damned Yankee named Digger said you should give them a call. If they don't call you Bubba, don't go. 

• 5 months later...