1946-1947 Hudson Parts for sale

12 hours ago, Micmac said:

I am looking for inside window trim for my 47 pickup.  Also radio and ashtray.

anyleads welcome.

Thanks

I would PM Xander as he isn't on here as frequently as he used to be. I bought a bunch of bits for my 47 Big Boy from him and was very pleased with them all. 

I am new to the site and working on a 47 pickup.

I am looking for all the interior window trim and ashtray as well as any items for adding front fender turn signals.  Any help is much appreciated. Anything from a car could also be adapted.

thanks for any leads.

Fender lights are darn near impossible to find.  If you find a set they are going to be expensive,  most likely over $1000 if they have good chrome.  I unfortunately don't have much in the way fo spare parts.  I found many odds and ends on ebay when I was looking,  though Xander had the best stuff. 

4 door sedan garnish should fit your truck for the doors.

To PM Xander,  just hover the cursor over his name on the ID to the left and a little box will open up with the option to send a message. 

Good luck.

Micmac, for your own benefit you should start a new topic, under the "Hudson Essex Terraplane" category, devoted to your need for parts.  Instead, you have attached your message to a year-old discussion about parts for sale by someone else.  I am afraid your message won't be seen by many.

In addition to posting your needs here at the AACA forum, you might also want to post a message at the Hudson Open Forum, which attracts a large audience of Hudson folks.  https://forum.hetclub.org/

• 7 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 8:00 AM, paulrhd29nz said:

Xander, would you happen to have the bottom grill bar centre joining clip ? 

The stainless clip that joins the the left and right side together?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1947-47-hudson-bottom-grill-stainless-molding/265089733865?hash=item3db89454e9:g:Y-oAAOSwzGFgT-x0

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...