Stolen Mustang in Oregon

keiser31

Not mine (or my Dad's), but from a FaceBook notice....

"My dad's 1966 Mustang was stolen out of his garage in Lyons, Oregon this weekend while they were out of town. He has been working on this car for years, so it is very special to him. If you happen to see it, would you please let me know? The license plate number is "ZNX 099". Last four digits of the VIN are "2978". If you don't mind sharing this post, that could be helpful too. Thanks. Contact the Lyons Police Department or me and I will contact the owners."

stolen Mustang1.jpg

stolen Mustang2.jpg

stolen Mustang3.jpg

stolen Mustang4.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Lock the SOBs up in a private , for profit cage. Let the poor unfortunate guy go who simply sold someone a cigarette , or a music CD , to make room. Hold this trash long enough to teach them a marketable skill , and if they get out and do it again , dismantle them for any useable parts , and make crab bait and fertilizer out of the rest. Damn them.  - Carl

3 minutes ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

Keiser, are you quoting some notice--meaning it is not your own father's car,

but someone else's father's car?

Yes. The quote was from a FaceBook post and I am simply alerting others who are more into cars such as the folks here. Bigger chance of us spotting it or hearing about it. Thank you for asking so I could edit/clarify my post.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

I saw that on my Facebook also. Out of Lyons, Or. I just checked and it looks like it's still missing. Last night they posted this:

Thank you to all who have shared my post about my dad's stolen car. Your response is truly humbling to my family and me. Our situation is definitely frustrating and unfortunate. Even so, the peace in my dad's voice as he speaks about it is amazing to me. How can he be so kind and patient in such a time? 

The truth is that, as much as my dad loves his car, it is not even close to the most important thing to him. My dad stores his most valuable treasures, not in a garage, but in a place where no thief can steal them. Again, thank you for your prayers condolences and help in searching for my dad's car. My dad, and our family are so grateful for the many blessings our God gives each and every day. Please continue to share and as you pray for us, please pray for the person(s) that stole the vehicle as well. Everyone needs a little grace (sometimes the most gracious thing can be a wake-up call from the police ?). 

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal." Matthew 6:19-20

Edited by victorialynn2 (see edit history)