AACA Magazine

victorialynn2

Several months ago I joined AACA. I have received so much help here and such a warm welcome, that it was an easy decision to make. My mail has been hard to get due to it being forwarded to TX and also due to that forwarding expiring accidentally. That being said, I recently received the January/February and March/April issues of the magazine.

This is such a beautiful magazine with thick, slick pages and beautiful photographs. There are also some interesting articles and of course ads and classifieds. It is so nice to see this in an age of hard copy publications that are becoming more and more scarce. I'm as savvy about online magazines and technology as anyone, but there is still something very satisfying about seeing the beautiful pictures of automobiles on the shiny, glossy pages. 

Thank you AACA for continuing to publish such a quality magazine. 

• Like 3

Yes indeed, we have the best old car magazine going and are blessed to have such a talented staff - West Peterson is number one!!

Terry

• Like 1

West is also a member of our local AACA Southern Ohio Chapter. He has been on several tours with his family in his nice Packard and brought in few members too.  We are very lucky indeed to have him as our editor of the Antique Automobile.

Tom Muth

Cincinnati, Ohio

• Like 1