2017 PWD Dinner @ Brookfield National Meet

Brian_Heil

11 hours ago, Brian_Heil said:

OK Folks. we are getting close.  If you have not replied to this Chat String that you are attending the PWD Dinner or sent me an email regarding the same, please post or email now.  Either works.  Last Call and all that sort of stuff as we set our count and table set-up/seating.

Reminder to bring cash for the Dinner as they will not do separate checks.

Also, don't forget our PWD Meeting at 3:00 - 4:30 Thursday Night before we head out to Dinner.  Milwaukee Ballroom #1 at the Sheraton where we will go over Dinner and the After Tour and other (monkey) business.

Brian, please add Dianne and I to the list for the dinner.  We are not bringing the 32 67S this year but will enjoy the camaraderie with the PWD group as we have at past meets.

Chuck Nixon

Fort Worth, TX

8 hours ago, chuck nixon said:

Brian, please add Dianne and I to the list for the dinner.  We are not bringing the 32 67S this year but will enjoy the camaraderie with the PWD group as we have at past meets.

Chuck Nixon

Fort Worth, TX

Have you down for 2 Chuck, thank you.

Just added up all the posts here and emails too.  37 for the PWD Dinner so far.  Nice.

Mr. Banker to you John.  Ha.  

I've gotten to see how well you all write and post, now I get to see how well you add and multiply.  :(

Pretty sure you all know how to eat . . . .

Here is our Menu and pricing.  Please remember to bring your cash to cover same plus beverages/tax/tip.  Thx!

PS23 salad - $5

Chicken dumpling soup - $5

Cedar planked salmon $19

Braised Short Rib - $19

Fried Amish Chicken Breast -$15

Roasted Stuffed Bell Pepper - $13

Flourless Chocolate Cake - $5

Seasonal Fruit Sorbet - $5

The folks who were not there for whatever reason will never know what they missed.  We sat at the table with Mark Shaw, Joyce and Larry Schramm, Cristine and Brian Heil, The Jim Milewski family, Brad Perkins and his wife, and I think I might be missing a couple of others - no disrespect intended here.  Barbara told me later that she laughed so hard and long that her sides hurt.  The food was excellent and a seriously fun time was had by all!  Would like to go back and do that all over again real soon.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

• Like 1

Finn upset the tigers at Circus World in Baraboo today so he had to move away. 

It happened. Fred Rawling described how to repair the vacuum tank on my 1923. Mark Shaw told Luke more recently. These guys need to learn to draw on paper instead of just in the air or I need to take a video of it with the phone. 

• Like 1

Chuck & John,

Do you recall the name of the fellow who I believe sat at your end of the table? He had a long list of vehicles, but I believe is new to the BCA and PWD. He had mentioned something that I would like to follow up on. 

Thanks. 

• MrEarl unpinned this topic