1968 Camaro stolen from veteran....

keiser31

The trouble with having it parked in view and not being used gave the culprits time to put the crime together.

It is a shame but I doubt this car will be found.

However if they do find these criminals I would hope that they string them up by the nuts.

The system doesn't penalize thieves as hard as they should.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear this.   Scum are everywhere stealing from good people including our veterans.  :(

A couple years ago I spoke with a rep from Hagerty about vintage & classics being stolen.  He told me about 10% are stolen from an owner's LOCKED GARAGE.  Other places where they often go missing from are driveways, hotels and car shows. 

Good to see it is already been posted to the WSATI Stolen Classics:   http://www.wsati.org/stolenclassics1.html#8057S

Edited by CarFreak (see edit history)

No insurance!!!:(   Arrrrgghh!   Man, I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night knowing that my highly-desirable $28,000 mobile asset was sitting in the driveway ... uninsured.  To avoid sounding critical of the victim here, I'll just bite my tongue (ouch).

Let's hope the car is found quickly and that the thieves are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  The loss of a $28,000 asset is a real hit to a young couple expecting a baby.

Regards,

Grog