Remember when we thought the GM AZTEC was Ugly?

1937hd45

It can't be too ugly as they made millions of them over a period spanning over 40 years.

A Wiki article states, "Manufactured in France between 1948 and 1989 (and its final two years in Portugal 1989–1990), over 3.8 million 2CVs were produced, along with over 1.2 million small 2CV-based delivery vans known as Fourgonnettes. Citroën ultimately offered a number of mechanically identical variants including the Ami (over 1.8 million); the Dyane (over 1.4 million); the Acadiane (over 250,000); and the Mehari (over 140,000). In total, Citroën manufactured over 8.8 million "A Series" cars, as 2CV variants are known."

Guest Skyking

I have a neighbor that just bought a new Altima.  Same color as the last one.  I didn't know it was new.  They haven't changed in 25 years.............

Talk about boring............................

On reflection to me simple is good & "cluttered" is ugly. Am of the "form follows function" school myself. Is part of the reason I selected a tow vehicle and travel trailer combo that flowed well.

rigc.jpg

ps never really cared for the chrome grill but not bothered enough to change.

I was messing with my kids when we saw one of these. I told them that those people are really short.

I carry a folding step stool for height impaired dates. Unfortunatly you have to unforld the trailer a bit to get inside. Good news is that takes less than a minute and do not need to unhitch.