My two tone 39

Barney Eaton

Spring in the south comes with Oak pollen.... I failed to put the cover on the 39 after the last show and yesterday it appeared to be two toned, even sitting in the shop.... note the green tint to the trunk.

post-30596-143143060505_thumb.jpg

Barney, it is not only a problem in the south.

Up here we get the same thing with Fir and Pine trees this time of year.

It was windy and just poured a couple of days ago and was hoping it would wash it all away but the next day it dried out and the pollen was back.

There is pollen on the back of the roof, but not as much and the angle of the shot, makes it look pollen free. If it does not rain, I am taking it to a tech school auto trouble shooting competition on Friday.

No they are not trouble shooting our old cars but they wanted some collector cars for people to look at while the other activities are taking place.... trouble shooting a automotive problem is pretty booring for spectators.

Guest my3buicks

Right there is a perfect example of why my previous black Reatta was my first and last black car. Black is beautiful as long as it is in the garage and covered but the minute it is uncovered, it's all over.

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

.... trouble shooting a automotive problem is pretty booring for spectators.

Send them to the AACA Forum; it can be a real hoot!

I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that. I know I shouldn't have written that.I know I shouldn't have written that.

Bernie

Guest my3buicks

I may be contacting you later in the summer for another cover if all goes as planned. They are great quality and fit perfectly.