Hello from France ! :)

Guest sebastien buick

bonjour sebastienbuick,

Je esperer la visite a' California c'est tres bon. There are many automobile museums in CA. Ones I would like to see are the California Automobile Museum in Sacramento and the Nethercutt Museum near Los Angeles. There is even a museum in Oxnard, California specializing in 1920s & 1930s French automobiles: The Mullin Automotive Museum.

---- Jeff Brown

• 1 month later...

hello, I give some new (late) of travel.
very good holiday was beautiful and huge.
you have the chance to see it every day;).
cars are also very nice, we saw a lot of old car and I'm happy :).
we know screeching halt several times in someone to take pictures of cars :).
and everyone is very nice;)

• 3 weeks later...

• hello, yes thank you :).

I will come in vacancy united state this winter or next summer I think :).

when I was little I play on my Playstation 1 a driver 2 and  I loved the chicago city on the game, how chicago now?

Il y a beaucoup a faire a Chicago, mais il vaut bien noter que le climat est souvent chaud en ete mais froid avec de la neige et du vent en hiver.   La ville est au bord du Lac Michigan, et les musees principaux sont le Field (histoire naturelle), Adler (espace), Shedd (aquarium), Art, et Technology. Ils sont tous en centre ville sauf le musee de l'art et de la technologie, qui est au sud.  La rue Rush est le centre pour la musique, et l'avenue Michigan pour faire des course (ou simplement pour aller "lache vitres.").  (desoles d'etre trop parasseux pou y mettre les accents)

Il y a beaucoup a faire a Chicago, mais il vaut bien noter que le climat est souvent chaud en ete mais froid avec de la neige et du vent en hiver.   La ville est au bord du Lac Michigan, et les musees principaux sont le Field (histoire naturelle), Adler (espace), Shedd (aquarium), Art, et Technology. Ils sont tous en centre ville sauf le musee de l'art et de la technologie, qui est au sud.  La rue Rush est le centre pour la musique, et l'avenue Michigan pour faire des course (ou simplement pour aller "lache vitres.").  (desoles d'etre trop parasseux pou y mettre les accents)

ok thank you very much for this information is;)

• 2 weeks later...

hello, thank you for your proposal roadshark ! :)

you talk about in September 2015 or 2016?

I wish you a very good holiday in France! :)

if you're in the south of France (midi pyréné), I will be happy to make you see the scenery and cars :)

Sorry - I already went this year.  I'll be back early September of next year.  Work takes me to Paris and a little bit east.

I like the video.  You have the biggest and best car in the parade!

Edited by RoadShark (see edit history)

Good evening, I would like for a while when I finished restoring my car, restored car wreck American 1950 to 1980 but not ais easy to find on le bon coin  ( the good corner)  (a sales site in France) .
I'll find a much searching :).
had you ever seen the old abandoned car next to you?

I had some friends have told me that when we go once again in America, we want it back. he was right, I miss america: '(.
suddenly I look at the pictures of this California was reassembled for me :) morale.
you have much chance of inhabited las down;).
good evening to everybody :)