Test

Guest exbcmc

Chocolate lab?

Yes we have two females, both 8 yrs old. We've had tons of dogs, labs are the best.....now I don't want to start a debate on dogs....

Yes we have two females, both 8 yrs old. We've had tons of dogs, labs are the best.....now I don't want to start a debate on dogs....

Are they "barn finds" or "survivors"?? The dog in the photo looks to have a LOT of "pawtina".

Our 11 year old choc lab is here right beside me. That dog knows me better than any person on Earth, including my wife.

Same with me, my best friend.....

Are they "barn finds" or "survivors"?? The dog in the photo looks to have a LOT of "pawtina".

If you are asking if she is not a pedigree, we do have papers. But since you brought it up, she had hip displaysa as a puppy. She had two TPO surgeries where they broke her pelvis in 3 places, rotated the hip to the proper angle, then secured it with plates. Did one hip 3 months after the first. That dog sat in a crate for 6 months, healing from the two operations. I would die for that dog.

If you are asking if she is not a pedigree, we do have papers. But since you brought it up, she had hip displaysa as a puppy. She had two TPO surgeries where they broke her pelvis in 3 places, rotated the hip to the proper angle, then secured it with plates. Did one hip 3 months after the first. That dog sat in a crate for 6 months, healing from the two operations. I would die for that dog.

Naw....I wasn't asking if she is pedigree or not. Just trying to find a joke in here. We do that here, sometimes....

Naw....I wasn't asking if she is pedigree or not. Just trying to find a joke in here. We do that here, sometimes....

I figured as much with "pawtina."

There are thousands of stories about labs so I guess one more won't hurt. We work four 10 hour days at the shop, Mon-Thurs. Our lab Farfel comes with me every day without fail and spends the day at the shop. Somehow he has figured out that we are supposed to be at the shop only 4 days/week but of course I am often here on Fridays for one reason or another. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays that dog will not get out of the truck to come into the shop. No amount of coaxing will get him into the shop on his days off. He will spend the entire day in the truck rather than work "overtime". I call him my union dog.

OK, EXBCMC, when do we see you car(s)? So, how you doing Craig> Glad to see that you finally made it on here. Think you will really learn to like these guys, they have a lot of knowledge and don't mind sharing. They laugh with you, not at you. So don't be afraid to ask as question. By the way, I'm may be starting a new project. No for sure yet as I haven't worked out the details on the project itself, but here is a picture of what I'm trying to get.

Well I tried to upload the picture, but as luck would have it I can't get it to load.....anyway, it's a 94 Kawasaki 1000P, former Police Motor, think it was LAPD's. I am looking into that. Want to restore it to LAPD Motor. We will see what happens. Have fun!

OK, EXBCMC, when do we see you car(s)? So, how you doing Craig> Glad to see that you finally made it on here. Think you will really learn to like these guys, they have a lot of knowledge and don't mind sharing. They laugh with you, not at you. So don't be afraid to ask as question. By the way, I'm may be starting a new project. No for sure yet as I haven't worked out the details on the project itself, but here is a picture of what I'm trying to get.

Well I tried to upload the picture, but as luck would have it I can't get it to load.....anyway, it's a 94 Kawasaki 1000P, former Police Motor, think it was LAPD's. I am looking into that. Want to restore it to LAPD Motor. We will see what happens. Have fun!

Juan, good to hear from you....stay off that M/C, they are dangerous!

The car is currently getting brakes and having the carb done...oh, trans leaks and an exhaust leak....hopefully soon I'll get pics up. I may just have to post a pic of my beloved Home Depot truck, a '73 GMC p/u my wife and I bought new....I'm still learning this tech stuff.

Thats good. I bought the MC and not to worry, it's not going to be a rider. My plan is to make it strictly a show Motor. I will drive from the trailer to where the display will be and thats about it. Maybe around the block once in a while just to keep it running, but not on any big rides. A parade once in awhile but that's it. Seems it may be an LAPD Motor, that will be my first goal. I'm doing some research now. Picked it up tonight, runs kinda rough, but esthetically it looks good. All I need is all the equipment that was removed. Front Red and Blue lights, flashing/rotating lights, blues lights rear, siren, and radio box and antenna. City seal and POLICE decal. Going to take it to a mechanic and have it all checked out. First I need to buy a new battery, hopefully thats all. lights are kinda dim, don't know if thats the battery or maybe the generator. Well, you take it easy and keep in touch!