Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee......65 Riviera

Seafoam65

For those who haven't seen the episode from last Summer, Google search: George Wallace- comedians in cars getting coffee

and check out Jerry Seinfeld tooling around Las Vegas in a drop dead gorgeous Maroon 65 Riviera. What a beautiful car! Does it belong to anyone on the Forum?

Guest dwhiteside64

It looks like Jerry has never seen a '64. He thinks the '65 is the best looking.

Bernie

I like the way you think Bernie. :rolleyes:

:cool::cool:

Its comedy. This guy from Brooklyn and his friend from Georgia driving around Vegas in a borrowed Riviera. When he said the car had a 445 engine I started smiling.

Those '65's did have that small engine didn't they.

Bernie

Darn right it has a 445....says so right on the air cleaner!

I used to have a Twin Ignition Nash Advanced Six. The old boys would come out to the pump and count them sparky plug wires and swear, by the blue chestnuts, she was a 12. Marketing stopped by the engine plant on dyno day just a listening.

Well, the rain stopped. I'm heading up the the Bergen Farm Market Family Restaurant in my Electra 221, just 'tother side of the Bergen Swamp.

Hey, Jerry, stop by with two cups of coffee and a small woman dressed in an animal print. If you don't spill or spit coffee on your shirt laughing I'll never say you are beginning to look like Mel Brooks again.

Bernie

If you're interested in seeing Rivieras as they were seen in the movies, check out this link. It will also include earlier Buicks that were called Riviera because of they were a two door hardtop and the later use of the word Riviera on some late 50's and early 60's models.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Buick&model=Riviera&modelMatch=1&modelInclModel=on