wildcat465 shoots Buicks in Chicago.

Guest wildcat465

Guest wildcat465

post-42002-143142213653_thumb.jpg

This job needed it's own picture line.

post-42002-143142213668_thumb.jpg

Mrs. wildcat and I made a run down to windy for the Marquart All GM Show Sept. 29.

We saw all of these Beautiful Buicks (and even drove one).

We got to see a bunch of our Chicagoland Chapter friends.

We got to see a bunch of other cool GM cars.

Can't ask for a better weekend.

Thanks to Marquart Buick GMC for the fine venue and some good eats.

post-42002-143142213676_thumb.jpg

Many thanks to my Chicagoland friends that welcomed us to party.

Many, many thanks to my wonderful wife (Mrs. wildcat) for the great idea of going.

Many, many, many thanks to God for the absolutely perfect day.

The end.

post-42002-14314221364_thumb.jpg

post-42002-143142213645_thumb.jpg

post-42002-143142213649_thumb.jpg

post-42002-143142213657_thumb.jpg

post-42002-143142213661_thumb.jpg

post-42002-143142213665_thumb.jpg

post-42002-143142213672_thumb.jpg

Guest BigDogDaddy

Great pics ! Lots of beautiful cars. I love the 53 Roady, and the 40 Town Master. I noticed the very rare Pilot Ray lights on the front of the Town Master. Nice !

Guest wildcat465
Great pics ! Lots of beautiful cars. I love the 53 Roady, and the 40 Town Master. I noticed the very rare Pilot Ray lights on the front of the Town Master. Nice !

The 40 was quite a sight, pictures do it no justice.

Nice pictures, I am amazed at how many of these I can say "I had one of those". Thanks

My pleasure.

Drool.

I love the colour of that green GS.

Was that a '66 Wildcat GS convertible with Super Wildcat? Drool slobber drool.

Bit of a run for a show and shine, but it looks like it was a grand day. I'm jealous.

The red 66 Wildcat GS convertible was indeed a Super Wildcat, and many options.

post-42002-143142215722_thumb.jpg

Well, we did bring registration forms for the 2014 Heartland Regional Show along, made the trip a little more productive.

Sweet biscuits! Nice pics Mr and Mrs Wildcat. Looks like a day well spent!

A lot of driving, but well worth it.

You made my day -- tank you for the photos and the post !!

You are very welcome sir.

If you tell me it has a 4 speed too, I think my heart might stop.

Nice lookin' '99 Silver Arrow in the first group.

No 4 speeds in 66 I'm afraid. But it looks good anyhow.

post-42002-143142215788_thumb.jpg

The first picture in post #3 is a GS convertible as well. 2 at one show!

A little rarer than that Silver Arrow.

Naaaaa. So ya want ta run with the Gang and shoot the place up. Eehhh. Wanna hear a tune on my Violin....;)

Yes, Nice photos. :cool: Thanks for sharing! (And not filling tha cars with holes and lead.) Dandy Dave!

Paul-

Thanks for coming down from the Far Northwestern surburbs of Chi-town. We were glad to have you and Donna in attendence. Hope you enjoyed yourselves. You guys are always welcome at any of the Chicagoland events. Sorry I didn't have much time to spend chatting with you guys, but when one runs the show & judging, ones plate is pretty much full for really getting out and enjoying the show & mingling. We had a beautiful day-- Couldn't have asked for a prettier Fall day for a car show. For the record we had 104 cars "officially" registered. I know off at least 5 more that never made it up to the registration table. This was our final Dealer Car Show for the season. This one is now our oldest & longest running Dealer Shows. This year marked our 15th year of doing shows with Marquardt Buick/GMC, and it looks good for the extended future as the dealer has comitted for next year. They really are a great bunch to work with, and supply all the food, drinks & awards. Makes my running of the show run just a tad bit easier. Was sorry to see you guys left before the awards were handed out, but I understand, with the drive back to the Far Northwestern suburbs., that it would be rather late when you got home. By the way, your travels were appreciated and I have a "Long Distance" award to get to you. Just an FYI for ya-- The red WILDCAT GS Convert formally belonged to our LATE longtime Chicagoland member Jim Schilf. The Yellow 'CAT GS belongs to Steve Ledger. The tourquise '65 Riv GS belongs to member Bill Grupp- received the Dealers Coice Award. Again, Thanks for coming down.

Edited by dkbuick75 (see edit history)