Now THIS guy is having fun!

Matt Harwood

Caught in traffic, our friend Barry Wolk looks to be having a wonderful time at Pebble Beach. I couldn't quite get next to him to give him a tip of the hat. He certainly does NOT drive that Continental like the priceless piece of art that it is. Kudos, Barry!

post-31138-143142144009_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt Harwood
typo (see edit history)

That's what they're for......glad to see that....... ;)

In July I had my '19 Model T Touring at the Iola Old Car Show........wound up parked directly across from a gorgeous '28 Packard sedan with a straight 8 engine.

I complemented his car and noticed he was from Green Bay, about 80 miles away, and asked it he drove it to Iola.......he said YUP.......8 miles to the gallon....... :eek:

Great to see Barry obviously having a ball with that beautiful toy,

and thanks, Matt for letting us all share.

If you don't drive them....... (as Paul Dobbin says)...

I plan to drive the 1914 Buick to the Cars and Coffee Saturday morning at New Orleans City Park,

.......and then in the evening, we'll drive the 1930 Packard downriver to St. Bernard Parish Chapter's AACA Chapter Cruise night at Brewster's restaurant.

Join us if you're nearby...

post-54863-143142144723_thumb.jpg

post-54863-143142144725_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marty Roth
add note (see edit history)

Caught in traffic, our friend Barry Wolk looks to be having a wonderful time at Pebble Beach. I couldn't quite get next to him to give him a tip of the hat. He certainly does NOT drive that Continental like the priceless piece of art that it is. Kudos, Barry!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208991[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting that, Matt. What good are they if you don't drive them?