Engraver for new toe board plate?

MikeC5

Mike, I know your problem with the crappy looking number stamps available to most of us here. This should be nicely done since it is in direct view to all. How about going to your local trophy dealer/maker?? I'll bet they can do a nice job for short money too.

P.S.-- for those of you who don't know about the '25 Dodge plate, it's right at the front passenger's toes! Not on a firewall or out of sight most of the time.

Edited by Pete K. (see edit history)

I have used the regular, cheapie number stamps before on plates that are on a firewall tag (a tag that is not factory), as I don't counterfeit auto numbers, but the font used on the great big fancy Dodge plate really does need to be done properly, as you know. Make sure they get the number right the first time!

Mike, In the past I have used a company in Cleveland,OH (Superior Steel Stamp). They can copy just about anything,even if you only have a picture of the "A" and #'s. You need to tell them the size and overall length of the complete VIN. They make them up in either a single stamp with which you would stamp your complete VIN in one strike or the more expensive individual letters/#'s which are put in a gang tool (not cheap) and again make a single strike. Comes out perfect.Bill