Tony Vespoli- Director of the Yankee Chapter

JohnD1956

Tony Vespoli ( 84) of waterbury CT passed peacefully last Thursday. Tony was the director of the Yankee Chapter of the BCA for a long time. He was not active on this forum but he was active in the Club. His 53 Skylark was a prize winner and if you attended Danvers in 2011, you may have seen his Maroon Skylark under the tent on the Swap Meet field. But unless you talked to the man you would never know that Tony had a heart of gold. It did not matter if you knew him for a day or a lifetime. He could make you feel completely at ease in moments of starting a discussion with him. He will be very much missed. Rest in Peace friend.

http://www.maioranofuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2129836&fh_id=10796

Edited by JohnD1956 (see edit history)

The 53 Skylark was in the same tent as the Landau and I parked my self squarely in front of the two and just absorbed the beauty of them for quite some time that day. I had seen Tony around the car and as you said when I approached and spoke with him about the car he acted as if we had known each other for years. Sorry to hear of his passing.