1922 DB Touring at Auction April 6, 2013

I just received this notice but, being too late for the DBC News, I thought I'd post it here:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

The Rotary Club of Wooster will host its 38th Annual Antiques and Collectibles Auction on April 5 and 6 at Wooster High School. Admission is free. One of this year’s feature items is a 1922 Dodge Brothers Touring Car. This attractive historic vehicle was once housed in a museum and has won recognition at a number of events.

The ’22 Dodge Brothers Touring Car will be one of a number of special and unique items that will sell beginning at Noon on Saturday, April 6. Other feature items include two more vehicles – though not historical as the ’22 DB – fine pieces of furniture, autographed sports memorabilia, and much more. Altogether, the Auction has 1800 lots between consignments and donations. These lots will be sold over fifty (50) hours within five (5) venues all at one location over the two days.

Doors open for the Auction each day two hours before selling. Selling begins at 2:00 PM on Friday, April 5th and at 10:00 AM on Saturday, April 6th. Learn more about the Wooster Rotary Auction Rotary Club of Wooster Ohio - District 6650.

Wooster High School is located at 515 Oldman Road in Wooster, Ohio. Wooster is a community on State Route 30 in northeast Ohio approximately an hour south of Cleveland and 30 minutes east of Interstate 71.

• 2 weeks later...