1990 CD Player, Lead, etc.

DAVES89

I have for sale a 1990 CD Player [not sure if it works], two CD carriages [what the CD Player rides/fits in], lead connection from Radio to CD Player, as well as both the Reatta and Riv face plate. I will also throw in two Reatta remote fobs [to open doors].

$135.00 [or offer] delivered to lower 48 states.

Here is the behind the scenes story. As everyone knows I posted for sale a 1990 CD setup. Marck jumped first, Ol' yeller second. I agreed to sell to Marck, but when Ol' yeller stated he wanted it, I went to Marck and asked him if I could back out my sale with him to sell to Ol' yeller. Marck was great, allowed me out, and Ol' yeller got the deal.

Thanks all around!

With all the negativity that has been discussed here lately, I figured I'd underscore some good news about some good people we have here on our forum! I was dissappointed that I was second to respond but Marck and Dave worked it out without me saying a word. I was stunned when I got Dave's message telling me that I could have the player this morning. This is what a community of car guys is all about!

Greg

Edited by ol' yeller
fat fingers on the keyboard (see edit history)

Yeah, Greg. Now where can I get the one I need for the 1990 silver/gray I acquired two days ago, AND one for my 1991??? :confused:

I have a tape stuck in the 1990 and destroyed a tape in the 1991 removing it!

Regards,

- Charlie

I have a couple, you won't be able to add one to your 91. Only the 90.

Shoot me an email with a list of what else you need.

Yeah, Greg. Now where can I get the one I need for the 1990 silver/gray I acquired two days ago, AND one for my 1991??? :confused:

I have a tape stuck in the 1990 and destroyed a tape in the 1991 removing it!

Regards,

- Charlie

Patience Charlie, patience. I was looking for my setup for about 9 months before this popped up. Complete setups are very hard to find, especially at an affordable price. CD players are very available but all the ancillary stuff is very scarce. I was very lucky!

Greg

Guest steveskyhawk

I have complete CD (slave) kits listed in my eBay store. Please read my ads carefully. I have a listing that includes a CD player that has been overhauled by M&R and a different ad that includes a CD player that is "as removed". These kits are plug and play when installed in a 1990 model reatta or riviera. If you have a 1991 model I suggest an AM/FM/CD/EQ commonly called a "Bushwhacker"

My story isn't so nice.

About two weeks ago I sold for $ 200 a complete set up to add a CD to a '90. It included a working player, harness and black bezel.

The customers name was Ryan XXXXXX in PA.

I accidentally sent to to an address of a previous customer in Ft Lauderdale FL with the same last name.

Ryan emailed me and said he didn't get it so I did some checking and was able to contact the person in FL and they admitted they got the box last Friday.

I asked if they could send it onto the correct person and they said they threw it in the garbage and the garbage has gone to the dump. This was three days after they received the box. My return address was on the box and my Reatta stamp and the people who got it used to own a Reatta ( 10 years ago )but never tried to contact me but claimed it went in the garbage.

I am 100% sure they are keeping the items and will soon be on Craigslist or Ebay.

If anyone sees these items available in FT Lauderdale they are stolen. Please contact me and I will contact the Ft L police.

I am in Columbia SC right now and have another setup and will be sending to Ryan when I get home.

I also have more of the same setups available.

Edited by Jim (see edit history)

Patience Charlie' date=' patience. I was looking for my setup for about 9 months before this popped up. Complete setups are very hard to find, especially at an affordable price. CD players are very available but all the ancillary stuff is very scarce. I was very lucky!

Greg[/quote']

Nine months? I could make a baby that fast. Getting my Reatta parts should take less work!