6 Volt North East Key Coil

30DodgePanel

Is there a picture of the frame similar to the attached picture from the Graham Bros manual. Your manual is for the model Series E -DA. I am not sure yet it this is the same as the DA 120. The shape of the frame would be of interest.

This manual you have does not show any reference to Chrysler Corp is that correct?

That is correct.

The only photo of the frame is from an overhead view however.

I'm also including page 2 of the intro that shows this is specifically for the DA-120 (at least it lists it as a 120"in wb) and I believe that's the only engine code used for the 120 but correct me if I'm wrong.

post-69994-143141800832_thumb.jpg

Hope that helps, gotta go have to be on the other side of town tonight so I won't be able to converse (unfortunately).

post-69994-143141800802_thumb.jpg

That is correct.

The only photo of the frame is from an overhead view however.

I'm also including page 2 of the intro that shows this is specifically for the DA-120 (at least it lists it as a 120"in wb) and I believe that's the only engine code used for the 120 but correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope that helps, gotta go have to be on the other side of town tonight so I won't be able to converse (unfortunately).

Sure looks like my DE frame.

Later books would have reference to Chrysler Corp. I could use a book like yours as a reference.

Thanks for information.

• 1 year later...
Ron, heres another one to look at to see if it helps, figure 2 the center of the page. I have no idea what a 2249 is I'm assuming thats the engine but I don't see any indication for that number.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179290[/ATTACH]

Good morning,

I been searching for information on the door lock cylinders used by Hudson for their 27, 28, 29 model year cars. I believe them to be B&S. I was wondering where you got the book you show in the pic. Was it a Don Stewart via Richard Chenovick, book B&S-01?

Thanks

Jack

Good morning,

I been searching for information on the door lock cylinders used by Hudson for their 27, 28, 29 model year cars. I believe them to be B&S. I was wondering where you got the book you show in the pic. Was it a Don Stewart via Richard Chenovick, book B&S-01?

Thanks

Jack

Yes it was, Richard was very good to deal with. I use it weekly sometimes daily...worth every penny.

It's the one dated January 1933

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Harry also, do you have a photo of the 5022002 coil without the lock ? I've never seen one and was curious of the overall design.

I would think they had to have a part number for the coil if you wanted to keep your key lock to save cost. Therefore, the coil part would look the same as pictured.

Looks like 31 DH and maybe others

Approx 8 inches from faceplate to tip of bakelite deal

Tabs are not pot metal, should say Delco in very small print, funny mine is marked 526-L

I had it identified as 31 DH, maybe that is incorrect

This is what I was referring to when I stated that the 3 digits and a letter looked like a Delco coil

Man I wish I had that book or one like it....

I bid on one about a year ago on Ebay but was outbid. Was that you ? lol

I did not bid. The only car I have that uses North East is my 27 Dodge Station Wagon