Has Anyone Satisfactorily Used Reattas.com?

Rawja

Add Reattas.com to Resources thred?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Add Reattas.com to Resources thred?

• Yes
    • No

A member of the forum has suggested that I add www.Reattas.com to the resources thread.

Last I heard, they were for the most part unresponsive to requests for pricing/parts.

Have anyone had a good experience using them?

In keeping with forum rules, if you have a horror story about dealing with this vendor let me know via PM, not a public posting. I don't think reporting lack of response in this particular case constitutes anything "out of bounds" as that's been the consensus opinion for some time.

Edited by Rawja (see edit history)

Guest whitey

Reattas.com or the Reatta Farm as they like to call themselves, is section of a larger salvage yard in Tucson AZ. Simply put, this section is a graveyard for over 100 Reattas. It may not be set up like your usual parts store but parts can be had if you are not in a hurry. This is where I go when all my searches for" hard to find parts" become dead ends.

Edited by whitey (see edit history)

My recent experience with Roger of Reattas.com was excellent. Roger pulled everything (not easy stuff) I needed in a day and then shipped it all the next day. He was very friendly and easy going, his prices were more than fair.

Guest Kingsley

The principal of Reattas.com is Roger Mccrone located in Tucson and he can be reached at (520) 977-5463. Perhaps some 18 months or so ago he purchased all of the Reatta parts inventory and some 70 or so Reatta parts cars from Phil of the well known Speedway Auto parts in Tucson. Phil wanted to devote more time to his principal activity of selling racing fuels.

Roger already had accumulated some 30 or so parts cars so that gives him, as mentioned in a previous post, over 100 parts cars. He also has, and not included in those figures, some 8 licensed driver cars including two Select 60's.

Roger's main business activity, and one that occupies most of his time, is scrap metal processing but I can assure you that no Reatta will ever get close to that crusher. Roger and his wife Melanie are far too enthusiastic about their Reattas for that ever to happen.

Further, Roger worked as a mechanic at a Buick dealership for 9 years so he is well qualified to handle anyone's Reatta Parts needs. You might not get same day shipping but your order will get his attention and will be shipped.

Edited by Kingsley (see edit history)

I have never dealt with Roger or had any contact with him but competition is always good.

I sell Reatta parts at reasonable prices but think his site should be added or kept on the resource page.

Jim

• 8 months later...
Guest Kingsley

Metal Scrap is the name of Roger McCrone's scrap metal crushing/recycling operation.

Just spoke to him at (520) 977-5463 and he will check out the Internet problem soonest and also mentioned that he would welcome phone calls in the interim.

Kingsley

www.reattaspecialyparts.com - Please see the Reatta Resource section of the Forum for the parts we sell - and thanks for looking.

Edited by Kingsley (see edit history)