Impressive Teenage Restorer!

Steve_Mack_CT

Lots of talk about youth interest in the hobby on this board, and while it may not be a mianstream interest for many, there are some stars out there!! Take a look at this young lady's project and see if you are as impressed as I am!! Someday, some of us may be hiring her to do a restoration!! :)

12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero - Pennock's Fiero Forum

Of course, if she was provided with a youth membership to AACA that could help move things along... ;)

Guest Skyking

It can be done.............when my son was 12 he started restoring his Metropolitan convertible. Now he has his own shop doing award winning restorations.

Lots of talk about youth interest in the hobby on this board, and while it may not be a mianstream interest for many, there are some stars out there!! Take a look at this young lady's project and see if you are as impressed as I am!! Someday, some of us may be hiring her to do a restoration!! :)

12 year olds and cars - Kathryn's Fiero - Pennock's Fiero Forum

Of course, if she was provided with a youth membership to AACA that could help move things along... ;)

Steve,

Very nice. Besides Youth Membership the AACA also has scholarships. Check the Youth Forum on the Home Page.

Regards,

PeterJ.

Love how she is cleaning and working on parts of the car in the house on the white carpet! If I did that my wife would have my head.

Glad to see another youth getting into the hobby.

My step daughter loved to work on the Crosleys as she was growing up.