Its the end of the world as we know it...

wws944

Today could be the last, and it is nice and sunny out. So it seemed to be a good day to take the Reatta out. A little R.E.M. in the CD player, and off we went.

5714-little-r-e-m-rapture-day.jpg

Took a few photos at a park. Here is one:

5715-park.jpg

So what are you guys doing with your Reattae for Rapture Day?

"I went sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing,

I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.

And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,

And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."

I spent the day... livin like I was dyin.

Not really but it might not be a bad idea. Actually I spent the day cleaning my leather seats in my Reatta. :)

Guest 88reattacoupe

Wouldn't it be great if you where out in your Reatta when called up and the car went too. But then, if you went down the a/c would never do.

Took my 89 out of winter hibernation (i know, a bit late, right? What is this, Wisconsin?). Took her for a good shake down run, and washed her. Also put new Infinity Kappa speakers in all around. Took the 6x9 speaker brackets out of my '90 maui parts car, and put them in the '89. And installed my new Pilot H4 housings and bulbs (today was "catch up on projects on the '89" day.. Can you tell?)

I had a good Reatta Rapture day. :D

Actually took a little time off from Reattas to go to a British car show. Took two MGs and my Healey. Jim Finn told me to sit all day in the one I liked best in case rapture included the car. Sun got too hot on the show field and just decided to sit in the shade and eat Italian ice. Luckily got to take all three home so I guess the guy was wrong again.

Heh,

Somebody should have organized a cruise-in of nothing but (wait for it)...

Dodge Comets ,the transport of choice for the last group of doomsayers who were sure they had the date pegged.

Yeah, I'm cynical and merciless all at once. Guess I know where I'm going when the big day finally gets here.

KDirk

Great pic, Ronnie. I'm stealing it for facebook. :D

May 21 End of the World: Harold Camping's $72M business - May. 19, 2011

You need to join the "Post rapture looting" event. ("When everyone is gone and G-d's not looking, we need to pick up some sweet stereo equipment and maybe some new furniture for the mansion we're going to squat in.") There are about 3000 photos just like Ronnies. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=121968371215699 And here are the photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=o.121968371215699

For those who like R.E.M., here is a good link:

Edited by wws944 (see edit history)

The end of the world didn't happen, but it is being rebooted. Please be sure your security software is up to date. Run a full scan of your life and remove any malicious files which may be damaging your joy, stealing your hope, or slowing down your blessings. If you need more instructions, please refer to the users manual which is readily available or put your hands together, bow your head and contact tech support.