Iphone/Ipad/IpodTouch/Android Support for this forum

Peter Gariepy

(No, this is not spam, promise) :)

Want to surf this forum with your Iphone, IPod Touch, Ipad or Android Phone? GREAT! Download and install Forum Runner. The free version works just great.

Forum Runner - vBulletin / phpBB Forum iPhone App

or click below:

Apple: Forum Runner - vBulletin and phpBB Forum Reader for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Android: Forum Runner - Android app on AppBrain

These applications are developed by a 3rd party. If you need help/support you need to contact them.

Peter,

Thank you so much for your work to allow the AACA Forums to interface with the Forum Runner App.

At some point in the near future I hope you seriously consider doing the same with the Tapatalk App. From what I have seen the Tapatalk App appears to be VERY popular and WIDELY used probably more so than Forum Runner. Last time I checked a few days ago, Tapatalk worked with 7,659 forums on the internet. Not sure how many forums Forum Runner works with but it seems much less if their app is any indication.

FYI, Tapatalk is available in both a Free and Paid versions and works on Android, iPhone, Nokia and Blackberry devices.

Thanks Again for your efforts and the work you do for the AACA Forums.

Peter, Thank you very much for adding Tapatalk access to the forum. BTW, I used the voice recognition application on my phone to do this post. It feels strange not having to type in order to post on the forum. Modern technology can come in handy sometimes.

Charlie

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk