Restoration Facility

Guest Equest

Guest Equest

Greetings Everyone, I am new to this forum and I need your assistance in trying to find a restoration facility to restore my father’s 1930 Chevrolet 4door sedan. At this time the car is located in Kissimmee Florida, and is disassembled, and in storage. It was in the process of being restored by my brother, but family commitments have put the project on hold. My father is up in years and I want for him to see this car back into it's glorious form before he passes on. I would like recommendations for a top notch facility in the state of Florida, if there are any. If not, anywhere in the country would be no problem. If anyone can help us out we would be most appreciative and grateful.

Equest<!-- google_ad_section_end --> :)

Edited by Equest (see edit history)

Guest Equest

Alsancle-

Very good point.......this car is not the most desireable out there, but like you said it has tremendous sentimental value to me and the rest of the family. Money is no object here. To all the rest of you who have responded many thanks for your suggestions.

Keep those suggestions rolling in!

Equest

There is a restoration shop in Rockledge, Florida just east of you and a little North, between Melbourne, Florida and Cocoa, Florida off US #1. I've been to the shop and seen some of their work and they seem like they can handle just about anything. Some of the cars I saw seemed like they had done great work, and they have some show winners under their belt. The name is Harbor Restorations and their web site is Harbor Auto Restoration | Home. They are about the closest to Kissimmee, Florida for you.